Friday, July 31, 2009

today i am grateful because.......

1) i didn't actually lose my car key in walmart like i thought. it just fell into one of our shopping bags as i took my keys out of my bag while we walked to the car- of course we didn't realize it until AFTER we searched the store for a single missing key for 30 minutes. none the less it was a miracle!

2) i got to watch my two gorgeous children graduate from (their third!!!) summmer camp this afternoon. they were so proud not only of themselves, but to have someone there watching them with pride.

3) our trip to the beach is getting closer and closer. and we can not wait.

4) we have a home full of love, laughter, food, support, wisdom, learning, and puppy-love.

5) i re-realized today that to get (and keep) the positive energy flowing more freely, i must focus on the positive things in my life. stop dwelling aka worrying about the negatives.

6) august 20th marks my 9th anniversary with my wonderful soul mate. the yin to my yang. the light to my dark. the stabilty to my dreamer's mind. the one who completes me and makes me want to be a better me.

i am so blessed.





No comments: