Tuesday, October 4, 2011

back to the living.....

so i have decided to return to school. i am both nervous and excited. and i am extremely worried about my writing skills. not so much for a blog, facebook post, or all the other techno ways we now communicate - i am however worried that these things have had a very negative impact on the way i communicate in written form. it used to be my strongest form of communication. the need to write more and to write better has brought me back here. it's nice to think people may read this but for now i will be posting for me. lot's of things have happened since my last post:




  • my dad passed away five days after my mom


  • i have legally adopted all 3 of my beautiful children


  • we are a (mostly) happy family of 5 learning to navigate this world with 2 moms and 2 differnt skin tones. it is not as easy as it should be


  • my mother-in-law finally accepts me


  • i started homeschooling my son


  • more medical diagnosis' for the children have been given


  • and somehow we also found time for 2 vacations


it's been one hell of a year, i have been wrting the whole time. soon they will be presented nicely in a neat-blog-package, maybe even with a bow.



hope this year has had more ups than downs for you.

No comments: