Saturday, December 13, 2008

things this month

have been crazy.

between getting ready for the holiday, eating lots of thanksgiving goodies, and having my whole house sick - it's been c r a z y.

little man had a cold that lasted for ever. laurie had food poisoning. then little man is just now getting over the stomach flu. i swear sometimes i think we live in an infirmary!! god bless lysol!

i just finished my holiday time soap/salve/salt making for gifts for friends and relatives. considering all my $$ has gone to the kids this year, laurie may have to settle for a homemade gift as well! this will be the first year it's not all about us - my hope is that the kids going ape-shit over their loot will be enough!! i can't wait to see little man's face when he sees santa not only got him the ever so popular bakugan gameset with 6 balls but he also is getting his precious robo-raptor. and little miss will have enough hannah montanna that she could quite possible open up her own libbey lu!! oh, laurie did get the DS she's always wanted.

best of all though is my present: christmas with my wife, son, and daughter. that's all i've ever wanted. it's all i really need.

No comments: