Friday, March 19, 2010

i'll admit it....

i love twilight.

a lot.

and in a probably borderline unhealthy way. but for the girl who grew up loving vampires and all (but the killing) that came along with them has finally found her vampire fairy tale with a happy ending in this series.

and i LOVE it!!

i was a bit late to the twilight wave but i am riding it high and can't wait till new moon comes out tomorrow. if i didn't have stupid bronchitis i would be putting on my twilight shirt, carrying my twilight purse, wearing my twilight jewelery & buttons, and carrying my twilight key chain to the borders midnight release tonight.

instead i will settle for VOD DVR'ing it at 5 am so i can wake up and watch it. and and i'll wait impatiently for my wonderful mother to forge for the dvd that comes with the best free stuff tomorrow AM so laurie can bring it home to me tomorrow night.

for now, ~vampire~ bliss.

No comments: