Saturday, July 24, 2010

ch ch ch changes.....

so much is a'foot in my life i don't even know where to start.

1) i have applied for a wondrous scholarship which would afford me the opportunity to go back to school and procure that ever elusive (at least to me) piece o' paper they call a degree. it's a scholarship specifically for foster parents who would use their degree to better their community. i think that fits me, don't you?

2) the work front is a-ok'ish and i am due back to my school on august 7. i have to apply for a variance to grandfatherd as a QMHP but i am feeling pretty dang gone good about my chances! go me!

3) the lies, attitude, and sneakiness has plateaued for now. peaceful, easy feelings abound in my house.

4) i have paint (still in cans) for several rooms in my house, some work has been done - got some more to go - and our GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL new bed has been delivered from Arhaus - if you haven't been, go! now ~ www.arhaus.com ~ i love them so!!!!

5) 5. i like that number. 5. it's a good one. 5, it's feels just right. yes, 5. of us. i hope.

No comments: