Thursday, January 29, 2009

my randomness

25 random factoids about yours truly - tagging is so fun!

1. above all else, i have always wanted to be a mom.
2. i secretly wish i were also a rock star (we didn't really buy singstar for the kids ;)
3. i completely suck at keeping in touch with people, but once someone is my friend, i consider them my friend always. i really cherish the relationships i have that don't have to be feed and watered daily to thrive - we can always pick right back up be it a few weeks, months, or a decade.
4. i really miss my purple hair and wish i could dye it that color now.
5. i believe music is the soundtrack to our souls and you should sing loudly and daily.
6. i am an ordained minister (so that's rev. dancer to you!).
7. i hate having my picture taken, a lot.
8. even on my very worst days, i LOVE my job and can't believe how lucky i am to have it.
9. i never really knew what pride was until i had my children.
10. i hold 5 certifications in natural health yet still get really really sick and go allopathic ause i don't do as i say, i do as i shouldn't do.
11. i love office supplies. and shopping for them. a lot.
12. i used to own 156 pairs of shoes. and wore them all. but not at once. and my favorite shoes are stil doc martens and i will heart (and wear) them till the day i die.
13. i have no use for ignoance and think that it is the biggest problem our society faces and most all of our other problems steam from it.
14. i am a borderline hoarder when it comes to crafts and activities i can use with my kids.
15. i have a very difficult time justifying spending more then $5 on a piece of kids clothing since they will only wear it for about three months, so i am a HUGE bargain/sale/clearance shopper.
16. my last name should actually be spelled with an "s" like it is on facebook and not a "c" like it is in reality but the army screwed over my dad. we are the only ones (out of 100's) on his side that spell it dancer.
17. i believe in ghosts and as a kid wanted to be a "spiritologist" when i grew up.
18. i still worry about disppointing my parents.
19. i was outed by the free lance star as being "a fredericksburg lesbian" even though i never once said i was during the mulitple interviews.
20. i procrastante. horribly. and often.
21. i can't bring myself to eat anything that nurses it's young. or chickens. or any meat for that matter. i very rarely still eat fish, but find myself disgusted at myself for doing so.
22. i want to go to seminary and be a UU minister when i grow up. or in about 20 years. which ever happens first.
23. when i was in fifth grade i had to write a paper on the 8th wonder of the world. i chose airplanes. they scare the shit out of me. still do. however i got an F. apparently my topic blew as the other kids choose friendship and love and things of that nature.
24. i've gotten every job i've ever wanted. and even ran my own businesses (three of them).
25. even though i tease my wife for watching reality tv, i secretly heart it.

No comments: