Sunday, November 16, 2008

and tomorrow it begins again....

it's kinda weird to be so nervous about a monday. i'm not usually like that. it's just another (usually long) day of the week. after everything that's been going on with my health - which is still a little wonky. i'm wondering if i ever will feel better. or walk straight. again.

a good tomorrow will include:

* no puking (from my son, self, or anyone else near me)
* my children to get up, get dressed - fuss free
* breathing freely without my neb
* BP stays stable
* no meltdowns from my group memebers @ school
* no meltdowns from me @ school
* the ability to control, or at least limit, my unstoppable eating while on steroids
* a nap at 3:45 pm
* my wife's arms around me when she gets home

this is my will. so mote it be!!

No comments: